1) ISLA- CAR, S. L. reserves the right to rent a car on the consideration that the customer might not offer enough guarantee for security.
Customer acknowledges to have received the vehicle in perfect condition and is obliged to return this in the same condition of use.
2) The car cannot be occupied by more passengers than legally authorised otherwise incase of accidents or penalties, the customer will be entirely responsible.
3) The vehicle is delivered with both civil and obligatory insurance.
Civil insurance covers damage caused to other cars but not damages caused to own one, and in this case the customer can have an additional insurance by paying an extra amount. ISLA-CAR, S. L offers the client another extra personal insurance for occupants: 2.40 € daily.
By paying the amount of 9.01€ daily, we offer you an all covered insurance with a franchise of 420.70€
4) Any accident or occurrence of damage or loss of any kind must be reported to ISLA-CAR, S.L. As well as to the traffic police authorities.
Customers will not make any kind of arrangement or agreement except when being especially permitted.
5) The customer is uniquely and entirely responsible for the total of traffic fines and any other penalties imposed on the vehicle or to himself, coming from traffic law infractions or similar, and this amount will be charged by invoice.
6) ISLA – CAR, S L., reserves the right to ask for a deposit in Euros depending on their consideration which will be shown on the agreement contract.
7) Customer declares having read and agrees to afl the terms and conditions of this rental contract and any dispute arising between ISLA-CAR, S. L. and the customer will fall within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of LAS PALMAS DE GRAN CANARIA.
Break-down service for flat tyres, full or partial breakage of tyres or rims, petrol and traffic fines are for the hirer’s account.